Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Clamp gaskets are sanitary seals made of rubber, silicone and plastic materials (PTFE). Typically used in stainless flanges and pipe joints and tightened using a characteristic steel collar (clamp), without the use of bolts.
Offered as Type A, Type B and Mini Clamp. Depending on the material, clamp gaskets are in compliance with industry standards and authority-regulated approvals.
Clamp gaskets are primarily used in connection with liquid media in laboratories and production lines within the processing, food and pharmaceutical industries. In these applications, there are strict requirements for cleanliness, which is why Betech’s certified clamp gaskets can be the ideal choice. They ensure the safe and easy cleaning of pipe systems.
Clamp gaskets, standard types
- Type A - collared gasket (for flanges that are dismantled frequently)
- Type B - gasket without collar
- Mini-clamp - used for dairy pipe joints, MINI CLAMP type
Clamp gaskets, envelope types
- Type A Envelope - collared gasket (for flanges that are dismantled frequently)
- Type B Envelope - gasket without collar
- Mini-clamp Envelope - used for dairy pipe joints, MINI CLAMP type
Why choose an envelope-type solution?
- To achieve a solution with a longer service life, as the material can "flex"
- For chemical environments
- Where a clean environment is required
- For high-pressure applications
Clamp gaskets, standard types are available in following sealing materials:
- FPM ("Viton")
Clamp gaskets, envelope types are available in following sealing materials: