Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Gasket of Flexitallic Thermiculite 815 (FJ-2815)
A break through in both heat and chemical resistance.
Thermiculite® 815 by Flexitallic® is rated for temperatures up to 1000ºC and have passed API607 fire test. It is a high temperature sheet reinforced with a 0.004˝, 316L stainless steel tanged core. Provides total freedom from oxidation. Chemical compatibility exceeds graphite. Fire safe with proven global track record.
- An optimum choice when graphite sheets or compressed fibre sheets do not provide sufficient sealing properties
- Maximum recommended temperature: 1050 ºC (1920 ºF) Maximum service pressure: 20Mpa (200 bar; 2900 psi)
Thermiculite® 815 provides with excellent sealing potential over the full temperature range. Its high compressibility and elasticity gives it good adaptability, allows it to compensate optimally for component distortions (macro-adaptation), and it also displays constant material behavior under alternating operating conditions. Thermiculite® 815 is resistant to media such as oils, fuels, exhaust gases, antifreeze, and many others.
- No need for internal ring due the way the Thermiculite is developed
- Comes as standard in 1000x1000 mm width. (ved godt at det også kan fes I større dimensioner mener det er 1500x1500 men prisen er højere pr m² end for 1000x1000
- Able to paste gasket above 1000 mm
- Temperature resistant above 1000 degrees Celsius
- Not laminated together
- Higher tightness class (10.0000 times higher) compared to FJ2602
As a material for the exhaust system in any IC engine (e.g. truck engines, marine diesel engines, gas engines) for fitting between the cylinder head and manifold, and in the downstream flanged joints of exhaust systems, for turbocharger seals or EGR (exhaust gas recycling) gaskets, especially for the purpose of complying with stringent emission limits.
It may also be used for sealed joints on burners in heating systems, high-temperature heat exchangers, gas turbines, and other applications.
|Brand||Type / Style||Betech mat.ID||
Betech is Allied Distributor and solution partner for Flexitallic.
|Flexitallic||Thermiculite 815||FJ 2815|