Explore our range!
Take a glance at our wide range and find inspirational examples from an almost limitless universe of gaskets, seals and functional parts.
Gasket made from aramide fibres FJ 2639
FJ2639 is an asbestos-free gasket material. It consists of aramide fibers and other substances that are resistant to high temperatures and are processed with high-grade elastomers under elevated pressure and temperature.
On the one hand, this economical gasket material is conformable and flexible, which ensures adequate sealing even with low surface pressure. On the other hand, it provides adequately high stress resistance coupled with good gas sealability. In addition FJ2639 is resistant to solvents, oils, fuels, water, and many other media.
- for sealed joints that are subject to moderate thermal and mechanical stress
- for lightweight components and flanges
- for apparatus, transmissions, pumps, sanitary fittings
- for sealing lightweight components with comparatively low surface pressure, e.g. transmissions, valve covers, oil pans and covers in IC engines.
Thanks to its physiological harmlessness FJ2639 can be used especially also in the drinking water and foodstuff sector.
- Elastomer guideline (formerly KTW)
For drinking water applications according to elastomer guideline
- DVGW Technical Standard W270
- Germanischer Lloyd (DNV GL)
Approval for shipbuilding
DWGW KTW approved
DNV-GL (Germanischer Lloyd)
Quality (QA) & Pre-qualification
JQS Achilles (Oil & Gas)